Monday, December 10, 2012

It's been awhile since I lasted posted. I keep saying I'm going to be more consistent, but I never am. Since my last blog post I've been to Philadelphia and back. It was nice to be out of Colorado a bit and meet some new people and see new places. Right when I got back it was time to work again! I had to quickly finish 2 more large owls for an upcoming art gallery showing and the opening was this past Friday the 7th. There were a ton of other amazing artists showing their work as well. So many people showed up. It was wonderful. Also, my friend Val has been cracking the whip and forced me to finish 3 paintings this past weekend. I just wanted to nap....hah! It feels good to get some things accomplished. Here are some photos.



The Pirate Owl and the Mayor Owl were part of the show.


The Aviator Owl, Gothic Owl, and Hobo Owl were part of the show too.


These were the series of paintings I was working on this past weekend. Pop art Pinup. Just need to finish one more and then onto the next project.



Thank you to everyone who showed up to the opening! If anyone missed it you can still catch it the 14th, 21st, and 28th of this month at the Modbo/S.P.Q.R.
http://themodbo.wordpress.com/ 

Until next time...

Yours,

Pesha

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment