Friday, December 14, 2012

Been working on some new items. Here are the beginnings of a Shabby Chic Baby Mobile.  I just started this the day before yesterday. It just needs to have all the components attached. Also, my Pops has commissioned me to make a little baby boy mobile for his grandson Avery. I'll post progress pictures when I get started on it. Here are a few of the one I have been working on.


Big dove. Made from lace from an old dress.


Small dove. Made from the same material.


Silk flower made by Valeri Kimbro. I'm attaching about 3 of these to the mobile.


White washed tree branches to suspend the objects from.


Sail boat. Made from a cereal box, lace, buttons, and a paper and lace sail.


Sail boat 2.


Sail boat 3.

Pops also commissioned me to make a small bouquet of paper flowers for his Mom's neighbor.



Until next time...

Yours,

 Pesha

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment